Download Course Summary Leaflet
This professionally developed Good Documentation Practice (GDocP) and Data Integrity course explores data integrity and document requirements in detail and demonstrates how GDocP can be implemented into a number of roles.
Good Documentation Practice is mandatory to ensure that documentation (and ultimately products) meet industry standards and other legal responsibilities in the pharmaceutical sector.
- To understand what GDocP is and why it is important
- To understand the various types of essential documents
- To explore which essential documents are required at which stage of the clinical trial process
- To examine ICH GCP E6 R2 and its requirements in regard to essential documents and how to archive essential documents according to ICH GCP standards
- To know about different types of documents
- To understand different types of data
- To understand the importance of data integrity and ALCOA+ and be able to implement these in your role
- To understand the role of security and data protection in GDocP