This is a professionally developed, interactive and engaging online Good Clinical Practice training course which incorporates the ICH E6 R2 update implemented in June 2017.
This GCP course is suitable for anyone carrying out or involved in clinical research and will provide individuals with official certification in GCP that is widely accepted by all Sponsors and CROs.
It was created by our subject matter expert who has worked in clinical research for over 30 years and has delivered training in GCP all around the world. The course meets the required standards for ICH GCP Investigator site personnel training, identified by Transcelerate Biopharma inc. (this can be checked on their website).
* This is the new updated course of GCP for 2021. This most recent update ensures content remains current and includes improved knowledge checks and interaction to create a more engaging experience for our users.
You will also gain free access to our online course – “Managing Clinical Trials During COVID-19“
- Understand what GCP is, why it is necessary and its practical implications
- Examine key legislation surrounding GCP
- Learn the responsibilities of the key stakeholders in a Clinical Trial and how these relate to GCP
- Develop extensive knowledge and understanding of GCP to ensure compliance
- Understand the importance of key documents relating to Clinical Trials including the protocol, Investigator’s Brochure and Essential Documents
- Learn how to assess GCP compliance and understand how to effectively tackle under-performance
Take this Course