Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Course (E6 R2)
The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine has approved this online GCP training course for CPD points.
CPD Points Available: 6
This is a professionally developed, interactive and engaging, online GCP training course which incorporates the ICH GCP E6 R2 guidance, and the new E6 R3 draft update due to be released in late 2023, along with the new EU Clinical Trials Regulation which became live on the 31st January 2022.
This Good Clinical Practice training course is suitable for anyone carrying out or involved in clinical research and will provide individuals with official certification in GCP that is widely accepted by all sponsors and CROs.
It was created by our subject matter expert based in Manchester who has worked in clinical research for over 30 years and has delivered training in GCP all around the world. The Good Clinical Practice certification meets the required standards for ICH GCP Investigator site personnel training, identified by Transcelerate Biopharma Inc. (this can be checked on their website).
* This is the new updated online course of GCP for 2022. This most recent update ensures content remains current and includes improved knowledge checks and interaction to create a more engaging experience for our users.
You will also gain free access to our online course – “Managing Clinical Trials During COVID-19”.
Learning Objectives of GCP Training
- Understand what GCP is, why it is necessary and its practical implications
- Examine key legislation surrounding GCP
- Learn the responsibilities of the key stakeholders in a Clinical Trial and how these relate to GCP
- Develop extensive knowledge and understanding of GCP to ensure compliance
- Understand the importance of key documents relating to Clinical Trials including the protocol, Investigator’s Brochure and Essential Documents
- Learn how to assess GCP compliance and understand how to effectively tackle under-performance