This is module 1 of the Good Clinical Practice course. The course is broken down into 3 modules, each covering a selection of topics.
This module is broken down into 3 chapters:
Chapter 1 – What is ICH GCP
- What is Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- The Historical Background to GCP
- The Principles of ICH GCP
Chapter 2 – Key Legislation and Regulations
- Regulatory and Advisory Bodies
- Key Legislation
Chapter 3 – Ethics and Safeguarding
- What is an Ethics Committee and why do we need it?
When you are ready to begin, click the “Launch Module” button below.