This interactive and engaging course was developed by industry experts with a wealth of clinical trial experience. This course will explain everything you need to know about becoming an effective project manager within this field, from study start-up right through to closeout. It also includes aspects of GCP and Good Documentation Practice/Data Integrity.
It is aimed at those working within clinical research as a project manager, or those wishing to progress into a project management role in this field.
- To gain an in-depth knowledge of clinical trials, including their start-up, guidance and regulations
- To understand what a Project Manager role entails before, during and after a clinical trial
- To become familiar with the roles within clinical research
- To be able to implement strategies for effective project management within a clinical context
- To have a basic understanding of Good Clinical Practice
- To understand and be able to implement Good Documentation Practices, essential documents and document control