Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Online Training
This interactive and engaging online clinical research associate training was developed by industry experts with a wealth of clinical trial experience. It goes through the whole clinical trial process and also includes aspects of Good Clinical Practice and Good Documentation Practice/Essential Documents.
This clinical research associate course is aimed at those working within clinical research in roles such as Clinical Trial Associate/Admin who wish to progress to, or have recently become, a CRA/monitor and want to receive full training/certification.
Learning Objectives of CRA Training
- To gain an in depth knowledge of clinical trials, including their start-up, guidance and regulations
- To understand what a CRA role entails before, during and after a clinical trial
- To become familiar with the roles within clinical research
- To have a basic understanding of Good Clinical Practice
- To understand and be able to implement Good Documentation Practices, essential documents and document control
- To know how to perform effective monitoring visits.
Modules – Clinical Research Associate Training
This online training contains four modules, covering all aspects of clinical research best practices, as well as information about regulations, UK advisory bodies, clinical trials and communication.