Download Course Summary Leaflet
This interactive and engaging course was developed by industry experts with a wealth of clinical trial experience. It goes through the whole clinical trial process and also includes aspects of Good Clinical Practice and Good Documentation Practice/Essential Documents.
It is aimed at those working within clinical research in roles such as Clinical Trial Associate/Admin who wish to progress to, or have recently become, a CRA/monitor and want to receive full training/certification.
- To gain an in depth knowledge of clinical trials, including their start-up, guidance and regulations
- To understand what a CRA role entails before, during and after a clinical trial
- To become familiar with the roles within clinical research
- To have a basic understanding of Good Clinical Practice
- To understand and be able to implement Good Documentation Practices, essential documents and document control
- To know how to perform effective monitoring visits