This professionally developed, interactive and engaging online training course has been updated for 2022! It examines the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that became effective in May 2018 on Clinical Research.
It is suitable for everyone working within Clinical Trials and relevant for patients considering participating in a trial.
Ensuring Clinical Trials are executed to the latest regulatory standards and the highest quality is essential. Companies must ensure that their internal policies are aligned with the regulations defined in the GDPR and avoid non-compliance, the associated penalties and the impact on trial progress.
This course will provide you with a certificate to add to your CV/portfolio to demonstrate that you are up to date with this regulation.
- Understand what is meant by Data Protection and the privacy principles
- Gain an understanding of GDPR
- Understand the implications of GDPR for citizens including data subject rights
- Understand the implications of GDPR for Clinical Research
- Discover what you need to do to ensure compliance with the GDPR